“BizTech team delivered a remarkable set of individuals against very...
- About Us
- Contact Us
Extended Warehouse Management
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) adds specific enhancements and capabilities to SAP Warehouse Management (SAP WM) to facilitate greater success in enabling an Adaptive Supply Chain Network within the enterprise. The solution provides features and functions that allow you to perform:
Mapping the entire warehouse complex – SAP Extended Warehouse Management enables complete mapping of the warehouse complex in granular detail in the system, down to storage bin level. This enables an overview of total quantity of a product in the warehouse, and where it is specifically in the complex.
Optimizations to promote greater control of processes – These include, among others:
• Notification of changed data before goods receipt from EWM to the ERP System
• Notification of inbound delivery split from EWM to the ERP System
• Deconsolidation of handling units containing different products BEFORE they are put away in different storage sections
• Enablement of slotting to promote better arrangement of products in warehouse
• Controls to such activities as picking or posting changes with Wave Management
• Create Executable Work Packages consisting of work tasks that employees should perform at specific times
• Manage/Track Vehicles and Transportation Units from yard check-in to check-out with movement tasks
• Graphical display through Warehouse Cockpit to evaluate and monitor activities
• Support for RFID within inbound, internal and outbound processes
• Allows for all processes to take advantage of cross-docking opportunities
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) - provides the right mix of attention to people, process and technology that revolutionizes complex warehouse management and captures significant value for the enterprise in its Supply Chain.